IS JESUS REALLY GOD?
Message Title: Is Jesus Really God?
Message Focus: The Unique Personhood of Jesus
Message Text: Romans 1:4; John 10:30; Romans 10:9-10
To say that Jesus is God, is to say that Jesus is a Deity.
Deity (is Defined as being): A divine, supreme, perfect, immortal Being that is Creator.
Calmed Storm (Mt 8:23-27); Healed blind (Jn 9:1-7); Fed 5,000 (Mt 14:15-21); Raised Dead (Mt 9:25)
- SONSHIP OF JESUS (Romans 1:4 – Declared to be the Son of God)
Jesus Is Declared That He is Part of the Family of God (Isaiah 53:5-6)
- Son of the Living God (Matt 16:16) – Who builds His Church
- Son of the Most High God (Lk 8:28)
- Lamb of God (Jn 1:29), Son of God (John 1:32-34)
- Beloved Son Who Pleases His FATHER (Lk 3:22; Matt 3:17)
- FELLOWSHIP OF JESUS (John 10:30 – One With God)
Jesus Has The Features (Attributes) of God (John 8:58 – I Am)
- Image of God (2 Cor 4:4) Who is the Light to a blind & dark world
- Image of the Invisible God (Col 1:15-16; Gen 1:26) Who created all things
- Radiant Glory of God (Heb 1:3) Exact Reflection & Representation
- Equal With God (Phi 2:6) Eternally present (John 1:1-14, Col 3:1)
- LORDSHIP OF JESUS (Romans 10:9-10 – Confess Jesus as Lord, for salvation)
Jesus Has The Authority of God (Matthew 28:18; 1 Corinthians 6:14)
- Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6) over the world and Government
- God Over ALL (Rom 9:5) He's Blessed Forever
- Our Great God (Titus 2:13), Heal and forgive sins (Mk 2:1-11)
- God that Save Anybody (Rom 1:16-17) Thru the Gospel